* Google Analytics, MixPanel,. and Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel)
Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
Contacting the User
* Contact form - Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
* Mailing list or newsletter - Personal Data: email address
* Stripe - Personal Data: billing address; first name; last name; payment info
Hosting and backend infrastructure
Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
* Typeform widget - Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
Managing contacts and sending messages
* Sendgrid - Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
Managing data collection and online surveys
* Typeform - Personal Data: email address; first name; last name
Registration and authentication
* Direct registration and profiling - Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name
Registration and authentication provided directly by www.coleader.co
* Direct registration - Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; last name
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
* Google Ads Remarketing - Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
* Public profile - Personal Data: company name; first name; last name; picture
* Segment - Personal Data: Data communicated in order to use the Service; Data communicated while using the service
* Google Tag Manager - Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
User database management
In addition to any opt-out feature provided by any of the services listed in this document, Users may follow the instructions provided by YourOnlineChoices (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC(Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar initiatives. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. Coleader thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
The Digital Advertising Alliance offers an application called AppChoices that helps Users to control interest-based advertising on mobile apps.
Users may also opt-out of certain advertising features through applicable device settings, such as the device advertising settings for mobile phones or ads settings in general.
Analysis and predictions based on the User’s Data
Coleader may use the Personal and Usage Data collected through www.coleader.co to create or update User profiles. This type of Data processing allows Coleader to evaluate User choices, preferences, and behavior for the purposes outlined in the respective section of this document.
User profiles can also be created through the use of automated tools like algorithms, which can also be provided by the platforms above.
Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, or any other means of payment envisaged.
The Service is intended for adults
Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may not use www.coleader.co.
Use of Local Storage
Use of local storage allows www.coleader.co to store and access data right in the User's browser with no expiration date.
We do not knowingly collect personal information of consumers who are below the age of 16.
Information Coleader Collects
We collect personal information from Users in two ways with the tools/services mentioned above:
* Requesting or having it voluntarily provided by Users; and
* Automatically as Users navigate around the www.coleader.co using cookies and other automatic devices.
The term “personal information” under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) means information by which a User can be identified or that could reasonably be attached to a User’s identity or your household, such as a User’s name, address, email address, telephone number, or other identifiers may be linked to the User online.
The information we collect on www.coleader.co falls under the following CCPA categories:
* Identifiers: In connection with the services provided by the Coleader, we may request a User’s name, alias, unique personal identifier, postal address, email address, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.
* Customer records information: In connection with the services provided by the Coleader, we may request a User’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Your California Privacy Rights
The CCPA provides California resident-consumers with specific rights regarding how such resident-consumers’ personal information is collected, used, and shared through www.coleader.co. If you User is a California resident-consumer, as that term is defined in the CCPA, User possess the following rights:
* Right to Access: User has a right to request access to information on how User information is collected, used, and shared, and to have access to the information. This right allows User to request information concerning: The categories of information we collect; where the information we collect comes from; why we collect the information; and any specific information that we have collected about User.
* Right to Deletion: User has the right to request that collected information be deleted. There are situations where we will be unable to grant a deletion request, including but not limited to: when the information is necessary to complete the service for which User provided the information; detecting security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; and to comply with a legal obligation.
* Right to Notice: User has a right to know what information will be collected, how it will be used, and how User can opt out of the collection, usage, or sharing of User’s information.
* Right to Consent: User has the right to tell us not to share User’s personal information with third parties.
* Right to Non-discrimination: User has the right to not be discriminated against if User exercise its other rights. If User exercise its rights, unless permitted by the CCPA we will not: deny User use of our services, or provide User a different level or quality of service.
How to Exercise Rights
To exercise the right to access or the right to deletion, Users can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with the subject line “Personal Information Review/Deletion Request.” Please note that any User may only make a personal information request twice in any specific, 12-month period. Users can also contact us using one of the methods specified below. Only User or somebody authorized to act on User’s behalf may make such a personal information request, and User must include sufficient information so that we can verify User’s identity and the information we have collected about User.
For more information on how we use personal information or if User would like to “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, Users should contact us at email@example.com with the subject line “Privacy Request”.
Do Not Track
We also may use certain technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). California law requires the Website to inform you how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Because there currently is not an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what form it should take.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Data in transit to or from the Website are intended to be encrypted and authenticated using Transport Layer Security technology.
Despite Company’s data security efforts, no transmission of information via the internet can be completely secure. We do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
RTC HOLDINGS INC., a California corporation, or its affiliates, as assigned (“Coleader”)
22431 Antonio Pkwy B160-232
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688